Saturday, June 13, 2015

Shoutouts

Gotta give big ups to my friends who hold me down when I'm feeling crazy. 

Tough, tough week at work. Long story short I had to fix other people's messes because other than my boss, I'm the only one here that knows how to do it. And that has caused a whole back log of work. But PTL - praise the Lawwwd, I was able to catch up!

But I got a few emails and text messages of reassurance, letting me know to keep calm and carry on. 

But on a much better note, I booked me and AJB's tickets to Vegas, copped tickets for Women's FIFA Semi Finals, Clippers vs. Raptors in Vancouver, and Kevin Hart's "What Now?" tour! My friends and I love our shows, lol. 

I currently write this sitting in a chair at Aveda (hair school) and waiting for the hair colour to set. It's been 6 years since I've dyed my hair, and now it's time for a change. My stomach is growwwwwling though, this homegirl has got to eat! 

Glad that the work week is over. Time to enjoy the rest of the sunny weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com